Reasons To Use The Ark Pet Spa & Hotel’s Doggy Daycare Program! The first day of daycare for new customers is free. *This only applies for new customers.
Daycare is one of the the Ark’s many services; it will fill your dogs need for attention, activity and keep them well supervised. Daycare isn’t for everybody—or every dog—but if yours enjoys playing and socializing with other dogs it can be a great option for your home-alone doggy.
Daycare will provide your bored, lonely, or high energy dog a great way release stress, boredom, as well as all that bottled up energy! Daycare for dogs works similarly to daycare for children. You drop off your dog in the morning, and they get to play, socialize, snack and nap while you’re off working. Then you pick her up at the end of the workday. Instead of your dog greeting you workday with loads of pent-up energy, they will be pleasantly tired and ready to relax with you all evening.
The main benefits daycare can provide are:
- Relief from boredom
- Relief from loneliness and the anxiety that loneliness can cause in dogs (including separation
- Socialization with people
- Much-needed exercise and socialization with other dogs
- Prevention of destructive behavior in the house when unsupervised
- Relief from guilt for pet parents who feel badly about leaving their dogs home alone all day
Call 770-696-1897 or visit www.thearkspa.com for More Details About Daycare At The Ark Pet Spa & Hotel Doraville.